Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm looking for Bob, Dad!










Last Saturday night one of the most exciting events touring the nation came to our neck of the woods!! The Jonas Brothers, you ask? Perhaps Madonna? No - Veggie Tales Live!!

We took Bailey and one of her buddies, Zoe, was there. The two of them had a BLAST!! I won't spoil the plot for anyone who is planning to take in this epic show, but near the beginning of the show Bob goes missing (I know, you're on the edge of your seat - do they find him? What happened? Was there some time warp? Will I fall into it? All of those age old questions!). While he's missing, the Veggies are "stalling" (the twists and turns that this show takes - it was tough to follow at times). Shortly before the intermission, Bailey was just crawling around under seats and goofing around on the floor. I asked Adam what she was doing and he shrugged his shoulders and then asked her what she was doing. She looked at us as if we were the biggest morons around and said, "I'm looking for Bob, dad. Bob's missing." I almost hit the ground laughing. How insensitive of us to just sit and watch this show when the real tragedy was that Bob was missing!!

So - did they ever find Bob? Was he returned in good shape? Well, I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'll say this - we had a great time!

1 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting!
-h