Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Growed Up!

I woke Bailey up this morning and said, "Guess what day it is baby? It's Tuesday and it's your first day of school!" Her response? "School?!?! Hooray school!!" And, that seemed to represent how she really felt about preschool because when we got there she floated into class. Adam and I stuck around for a few minutes, but she didn't really care - she was too busy, and she was enjoying it! We said good-bye and she said, "bye mommy-dad". And that was it. She had a great day at school, too. When I got there she ran and hugged and snuggled and then told me all about how she played outside and played in the kitchen and played with friends (are you catching the theme?). She was really wired for the night, too. She took a nap, but only 1.5 hours. I think that her brain must have just been so busy processing the day! It was a great day, though - my little girl is growing up!

1 comments:

Heather said...

yeah for great 1st day! dance class and school, she really is growing up!
-h