Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tiny Dancer - Part Deux

"I'm a beautiful Tinkerbell, Mama" is what Bailey has been exclaiming every time that she walks by a window or a mirror. Bailey and I went to pick up her dance "duds" today. She tried on ballet slippers and tap shoes, and then it was time for us to pick out her leotard. The only "rule" is that it has to be pink. So we looked through the leos and she found the one that she wanted. I felt like we should try it on first so we hit the dressing room and as soon as she saw it on she took a deep breath, spread out her hands in an "oh wow" expression and declared, "it's beautiful". And, she has been wearing it since. I hope we'll be able to get her out of it for her bath. I just don't think that it will dry before bedtime!






1 comments:

Heather said...

Awww she is precious. my daughter is the same way, i have to hid her ballet/ tap stuff in the hall closet with the towels because if it is in her room, she will ask for it daily and want to wear it. I cant wait for class to start for you!
-h