Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kiki....Where are you?!?!

Bailey had a great day yesterday - her best buddy, Makenzie (Kiki) is up in Seattle for the week and we went to the zoo with her. I woke Bailey yesterday telling her that we were going to go see Kiki - her reply was, "I like Kiki, Mom". Me, too. When we got to the zoo we waited for a few minutes for Kiki. When they saw each other they went running to meet - I thought they were going to knock each other down. Then they went running off together. Not long into the visit they were holding hands and giggling - TOO CUTE!! They are also now having conversations where they ask questions and answer APPROPRIATELY - it's so fun to watch. I have to pull the video and pictures off of the camera - I'll post them as soon as I get a chance.

It was great to see both Lindsay and Makenzie. Lindsay is 19 weeks pregnant and just found out that it's a girl - if this one has anywhere near the personality that Makenzie does, they are in for a fun trip!! We'll see them again for playgroup on Thursday - can't wait!!

Here are a couple of teasers - I still have to edit some others and to edit the video!





0 comments: