Monday, June 30, 2008

Bellevue Strawberry Festival

Bailey's Grandma, Aunt Dana, and Aunt Pat, came down from Bellingham to join us at the Bellevue Strawberry Festival. It was a great time, even though it felt like we were 10 inches from the sun.
Bailey got a little golfing in. Truth is, she pretty much threatened the ball, but barely ever actually hit it. I think that I saw the ball quiver a couple of times, though!!
Bailey with Grandma. Yes, she has pink cheeks. No, she didn't get a sun burn. We had SPF 70 on her - her skin is still milky white!!
Aunt Pat, Adam, Bailey, Me, Grandma and Aunt Dana at the end of a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the shaking ball bit, lol! cute pixs and looks like a great time!
-h

Miki said...

Looks fun. I want to be 10 inches from the sun. Just one day! Pleeeeeeeeeese. I used to live in Bellevue. Just for a year. I went to BCC. Loved it there. So beautiful.