Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Theater

As many of you know, I've been involved in the local theater for quite some time. In Olympia I worked with a number of theaters. Here in Redmond, I work with the Second Story Rep, located in the Redmond Town Center. This past weekend there was a preview of the coming season (the theater's 10th season) and we attended. Cathy, one of the other resident music directors, played the show - I got to sit back and enjoy! During the intermission, though, a picture of the two of us was taken that I actually like (more or less) in spite of the fact that it looks like I've just come from a face lift where the doctor pulled everything (especially my eyebrows) up. I have got to learn how to smile for the camera - where are those America's Next Top Model lessons when you need them!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I've made it to your blog and regardless what you think, cute pix! Love the outfit! glad you got to enjoy the show!
-h