Sunday, June 29, 2008

Not the Nut Jobs!!

So - I've posted before about people on bulletin boards and how they (at times) don't think before they type (the whole, "growing balls and forgetting to count to 10" thing). I've seen numerous people in numerous online settings who will share WAY more than they ought to (I recently heard of one woman telling her "close personal friends on an Internet bulletin board" [that I'm sure is only read by about 300 people that she's never met each day] some rather "delicate" details about her sex life with her husband - oh boy, I hope he doesn't ever read her post history, he will want to bury his head in the dirt and never come up for air!).

Anyway - I digress!! Along with the nut jobs, there are some terrific people on these boards. I had the opportunity to meet a group of women who fell into this category last Friday night. We hosted their families for a little meet up and had a wonderful time - the kids all seemed to play well around each other (they're two - they even engaged in play together a couple of times, and acknowledged one another). We let the dads do much of the child wrangling while we moms sat and chatted. Then, we tried to get pictures (note to self - next time, do pictures before the kids get tired). Here are the results:



1 comments:

Heather said...

Im so jealous! You all look fab!!!
-h