Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer - is that you?

We got a surprise today - sun!! So, I quickly dressed Bailey in some non-pajamas (we've had many "jammie days" here recently because she just doesn't want to get dressed. A little aside, it's amazing how you can dress up jammies - a dress over the jammies and some boots and we're talking STYLE!!). Then, we headed out to the back yard to play. I managed to snap a couple of photos that I liked. Here's where I admit to being a little TFI (Talent Free Individual) at really artistic things - I'm not typically great at photography, but I've been working on it and think that with such a great subject it just gets better and better.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dont you love the sun? I could sit outside all day on sunny days! Cute pixs!
-h

Miki said...

You can't really go wrong in photography when you have such a cute subject. :)