Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged!

What I was doing 10 years ago
Let's see - May of 1998. Living in Olympia. I was working in the school district with Christina and the computers and I was working in the theater. I was probably in the middle of a couple of shows at the time.
Five things on my list to do for today
Host playgroup. Shower (this is actually not an easy one since having my foot surgery). Work. Play with Bailey and Adam. Go to Elmo at the Tacoma Dome.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Build a new home on some property. Travel. Fund a charity. Retire.
Three of my bad habits
Chewing my fingernails (yup, mom, I still do it). Trading sleep for work. Saying yes when I should say no and then becoming over committed (I'm really concentrating on this one right now).
Five places I have lived
Olympia, WA. Davis, CA. Eilat, Israel (Happy 60th birthday Israel), Seattle, WA. Redmond, WA.
Five jobs I have had
Music Director, Educational Assistant, Service Manager, Support Agent, Instructional Designer.

If anyone who reads this has their own blog then, "Tag - you're it". If I'm the only one reading this then mission accomplished!

0 comments: