Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Scream!!

So - what does the Mom who just lost 60 pounds want for Mother's Day? Well, crazy as it may seem I saw this little product in a catalog and thought it would be F-U-N!! How fun would it be to quickly whip up some soft serve ice cream and serve with sprinkles just before family outdoor movie night? Hooray - I got it!!
Just this week we got some deck furniture - a table with chairs for outdoor dining, a love seat, chairs, coffee table, and fire pit for just enjoying the evening. And - most importantly - a projector and DVD player to watch movies outside. Adam's calculations indicate that we will be able to project movies that will be 12 feet - no squinting there, folks! I can't wait to get it all set up (assembly totally required) and then start enjoying our newest entertainment center!! And now, I can serve ice cream with the movie - and, since it's outdoors, I can hose off the toddler after she eats her ice cream!

0 comments: