Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cough, cough, hack!

Bailey is really taking it in the shorts with regard to her health. Last week the "Darf Dog", this weekend a very runny nose, last night - the hack from hell!! She has had a middle of the night cough for a week or so, off and on. Last night it went nuts. She woke up crying and said her tummy hurt but pointed at her chest, and pointed to her throat. Doctor's appointment is at noon - hopefully we'll get something to help clear all of this phlegm up! The poor kid is not having fun!!
I will note, I have some fellow moms of babies who are Bailey's age who have yet to sleep a full night through. For whatever reason, their child just never has made it through the night and will wake up frequently. Bailey has slept through the night since she was 6 months old. I don't know how those moms have survived for so long because two nights in one week is KILLING me!!

This is how I feel right now:

0 comments: