Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shriveled Cooch

The Lord only knows how it is that I first came up with this name, but since I’ve known my husband I’ve talked about starting a punk band named Shriveled Cooch. Completely in jest. True, I don’t listen to punk music, don’t really like it to be honest. It’s just not my thing!! I’ve never been in a band, never had interest in being in one. Don’t know many other musicians (other than pit musicians - and, I’m talking musical theater, not mosh). So, I’m not even remotely on the path for this band, but I still think it would be a great name. I’m feeling encouraged today, though. After reading Rosie O’Donnell’s blog comment regarding “the donald” I’ve found our breakout hit song title - Scrub the Fart Stain. I suspect it will have a really dirty sound (get it?). I’d better start working on the next song title - this one has only taken 4.5 years. At this rate our first album won’t release until Bailey finishes her last year of residency which just won’t do - I’m counting on the profits to pay for her schooling.

0 comments: