Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warning - Pic overload!

Don't say I didn't warn ya! Here are the pics taken by the sports photographers at the marathon and 1/2 marathon. I'll add captions for my own pictures - for Adam, the caption is, "would you look at the guy with the hot legs?" (and, to my Mother-in-law, just pretend that the caption said, "great job honey!")







The clock above is the total running time for ALL runners from the moment that the fireworks went off. This doesn't take into account the "chip" reading from when Adam actually crossed the start line. His actual time was 1:58:(something - I can't remember right this second). They adjust for the final results.



This was at mile 20 - I was just thankful that I wasn't wearing a wool kilt about now!




This was right around mile 11 - I was really feeling very good!


Running through the castle - about mile 10.5



2 comments:

Heather said...

Those are sweet! Congrats again!
-h

La Nuit Étoilée said...

great pics!!!

disney world looks like a fun place for a marathon. it's on my to-do list!!!